“You are using a version of Internet Explorer which* Gmail no longer supports. Some features may not work correctly. Upgrade to a modern browser, such as Google Chrome.”
- You know who I am, and you are capable of remembering my preferences.
- You know I’ve clicked “Dismiss” about a dozen times.
- You know that I use Safari, MSIE, Firefox, and Chrome.
- You know that have reported exactly zero Gmail problems until now, so you can reasonably surmise that I’m not suffering from my decision to use browsers other than Chrome.
Make your browser significantly better than the alternatives, and I might switch. In the meantime, please stop prodding me with misleading warning messages.
* It would be more grammatically correct to write “You are using a version of Internet Explorer that Gmail no longer supports.”