One more trip to Kittelfjäll?

I'm hoping to join Stina, Walles, and some of their friends for an encore trip to Kittelfjäll this evening, but as of now, there are currently no seats left on the bus. I'm first on the waiting list, and remain hopeful there will be a cancellation. I've already packed my bags, and I plan to be at the bus terminal at the scheduled departure time just in case someone cancels at the last minute or simply fails to show up.

Now that I've been up there once before, I will know what to expect. I doubt the snow will be as good this time around, because it's later in the season and is bound to be warmer. If I do get a seat on the bus, you might not see another post from me until I return.

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: